DO YOUR OWN FUNDRAISING
There are lots of fun and easy ways you can raise money for Doodleaid. However you choose to do it, we'll be with you every step of the way.
- Why not order a collection box for the reception at your work or ask if you can put one in your local pub, newsagent or vet?
- Bake some cakes and sell them at work, school or to your friends. Or have a coffee morning and invite your friends round.
- Why not get your kids do the household chores and pay them for it so they can make a donation?
- Bake some dog biscuits and sell them to your doggie friends? See our recipe book for ideas.
- Sponsored activities – why not get fit and raise money! Here are some great idea:
- Couch potato to 5k challenge
- Family dog walk
- Run a Dog Jog race
- Run a 5k or 10k race
- Run a marathon
- Have a wardrobe spring clean, then sell anything you don’t want at a car boot sale or on ebay
- If you are proud of your gardening skills why not invite your friends, family and neighbours round for a garden party and charge an entrance fee?
- Penny for the Guy – make a Guy Fawkes with your kids and ask neighbours to donate
- Run a themed dog walk for example a Christmas walk where you can bake mince pies and dog treats and ask for a donation
- Go Christmas carol singing with your kids and dogs to raise money
How can you get your donations to us?
If you have organised your own fundraising activity paying the money to us couldn’t be easier.
In the post:
Send in your cheques made payable to Doodleaid, 22 Ingress Park Avenue, Greenhithe, Kent, DA9 9XJ
By Bank payment /BACS:
Bank: Metro Bank
Account Name: DOODLEAID
Account No 21044741
Sort Code 23-05-80